Atlanta Bread Gift Card FAQ
· For physical gift cards you can visit your nearest Atlanta Bread location to purchase or visit us online at https://atlantabread.com/rewards-and-gifting/ to purchase an e-card. Airport locations are excluded at this time.
Are there any fees associated with Atlanta Bread Gift Cards?
· No. There are no fees associated with physical Gift Cards. You will only be charged the face value of the Gift Card and shipping.
eGift Cards are sent via email and do not have any additional processing fees.
· Not at this time.
· If your Gift has not been redeemed, you can cancel your purchase by contacting Customer Support. Cancellation is subject to limitations.
· VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
· Your credit card is charged at the time of purchase. This purchase will appear on your credit/debit card statement.
eGift Card: Your eGift Card will be sent via email on the delivery date you choose, with rare exceptions for processing delays. For same-day delivery, most eGift Cards are sent within an hour of the purchase transaction. For future delivery, eGift Cards are sent on the morning of the scheduled delivery date. Please see the "eGift Cards" section below for more about eGift Cards.
· eGift Card: eGift Cards will be sent via email. Please see the "eGift Cards" section below for more about eGift Cards.
· Plastic Gift Card: At this time must purchase physical gift cards at your nearest Atlanta Bread location.
· You can use your Gift Card at accepted Atlanta Bread locations. Airport locations are excluded at this time.
· There is no expiration date on your Gift Card. We recommend that you redeem it soon after you receive it, so you don't forget.
· Not at this time.
· An eGift Card is an electronic Gift Card that is sent via email. On the delivery date you choose, a message is sent to the recipient informing them of your gift, with a link to retrieve it online. The link in the email goes to a page showing the eGift Card you created (the design you selected, with your recipient's name and your personalized message), its value and code number. This page also gives simple instructions for redeeming the eGift Card, including printing instructions. Sometimes, special offers and promotions are listed on the page.
· We adhere to all industry best practices to ensure successful delivery of the eGift Card via email. Still, there is a chance that the email will be treated as spam or the recipient didn't notice it in their email inbox. You will receive an email message confirming delivery of the Gift Card alert email, and a message notifying you that the eGift Card has been viewed. If the eGift Card goes un-viewed for 15 days after delivery, you will receive a message with options for resolving the issue.
· You will receive an email message confirming delivery, and a message notifying you that the eGift Card has been viewed. You may contact support at email@example.com if the recipient did not receive an email.
· No and no. Most standard office and household printers are equipped to print eGift Cards, and you do not need to print in color. Some printers produce great results, and older printers sometimes don't print certain images well, but the most important thing is that the Card Number is clear. If it is not, you may need to install a new ink cartridge.
1. Requests for refunds must be initiated within 30 days from the date on which the order for the related Gift Card was placed. Any refund request following the 30-day refund period will be denied by Atlanta Bread.
2. Refunds may only be requested prior to the use of the Gift Card, in whole or in part. Once a Gift Card is used to make a purchase, any refund request will be denied, even if there is still a balance on the Gift Card.
3. Refunds may be requested by the Gift Card purchaser or recipient by sending an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Each refund request (each, a “Refund Request”) must include the following information:
a. The name of the Gift Card purchaser;
b. The date of purchase;
c. The order number, if any;
d. The name and address (which may be an email address) of the recipient; and
e. Contact information for the purchaser, including email address and contact phone number.
4. Upon receipt of a Refund Request, Atlanta Bread will promptly verify that the Gift Card has not been used. Gift Cards that have been used in whole or in part are not eligible for a full or partial refund.
5. Upon receipt of a Gift Card Refund Request, and verification that the Gift Card to which the Refund Request relates is eligible for a refund, Atlanta Bread will make a determination regarding the Gift Card and will take one of the following actions:
a. Deny a Refund Request and send the consumer an email that details why the refund request is denied; or
b. Approve a refund and send the consumer an email that details the amount of the refund.
6. Any refund amount that is approved will be credited to the original credit card used to purchase the Gift Card. All refunds will be made within 60 days of the date on which the Refund Request was received.