[CLUTCH HOLDINGS, LLC]
Children Under the Age of 13
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, DO NOT USE, ACCESS OR BROWSE THIS WEBSITE OR PROVIDE US WITH ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, USER NAME, ETC. Please be aware that We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If We learn We have collected or received personally identifiable information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that We may have inadvertently collected or been provided with any information from or concerning an individual under the age of 13.
What Information Do We Collect From You?
We collect the following types of information from you:
· Information by which You may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and annual purchase amount ("personally identifiable information” or “personal information”);
· Information that is about You or your browsing habits but individually does not identify You;
· Information that you provide to Us when you fill out forms on the Website or otherwise contact Us (including when you provide information concerning problems with the Website or other troubleshooting), and copies of correspondence and associated records; and/or
· transaction details concerning orders, preferences and frequency of site visits
When Do We Collect This Information?
We may collect the above-referenced information:
· Directly from You when you provide it to Us, including when you fill out and submit forms to us or send us correspondences;
· From third parties, for example, our business partners and affiliates and other third parties who is authorized to disclose such information;
· Automatically, as You navigate through or browse the Website. Please be aware that information that is collected automatically comprises IP addresses, cookies, web beacons, browsing patterns, traffic/location data, information about computer, behavior tracking, etc. (“Automatically Collected Information”) (please see the section entitled “Automatic Data Collection” below for more information concerning information we collect automatically) ; and
Automatic Data Collection. We employ the following automatic data collection techniques, technologies and practices to collect Automatically Collected Data:
· Web Beacons and Clear Gifs. Certain webpages on the Website and certain of Our e-mails may contain web beacons or and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as “web beacons” that are (frequently) transparent graphic images about a pixel in size that is used to monitor the behavior of a visitor to the Website or sending the email
· We may combine or associate Automatically Collected Data with other personally identifiable information that we collect or obtain about you.
For What Purposes Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information (including any personally identifiable information) that You provide to Us or that We otherwise collect from you for the following purposes:
· For any reason that You provide such information, including, for example, responding to a troubleshooting request or inquiry concerning the Website;
· To make available and display to You the Website and the content appearing thereon;
· For any reason needed for Us to perform our obligations or duties owed to You pursuant to a contract or agreement, or for Us to enforce Our rights in connection therewith;
· To provide You with information or data that you request;
· To alert You to changes to the Website or new products or services about which You may be interested;
· To allow You to access and use certain interactive features on or made available through the Website;
· To contact You about other goods and services (including from our affiliates and other third parties) about which You may be interested;
· To display advertisements to Our advertisers’ target audiences;
· In any other way We may expressly describe to You at the time You provide information to Us; and
· For any purpose provided that You previously consent to use of the information in such manner.
To Whom May We Disclose Your Information (Including Personally Identifiable Information)?
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction, and for any purpose whatsoever, including trend analysis and insight gathering.
· To our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates for any reason whatsoever;
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties that We contract with or otherwise engage to support Our Website or our business, provided such individuals or entities are bound by obligations to keep confidential any personally identifiable information that We disclose to such individuals or entities and provided such individuals or entities may only use such information for the purposes of providing such support;
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, dissolution, change in control or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets or business, including, but not limited to, as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, provided personally identifiable information is included in the assets being transferred;
· To third parties to market their products or services to you, unless you have opted out of these disclosures by email us directly.
· In the event we believe releasing such information is reasonable or necessary to protect Our rights or the rights of Our customers or other third parties (including, but not limited to, exchanging information for fraud and identify theft investigation and enforcement);
· For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information or for which you have provided the information or for which We have obtained your consent; and
Third-Party Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Certain third party content or applications available on or through the Website may contain third-party cookies or other tracking technologies (such as web beacons, clear gifs, flash cookies, etc.) that may collect information, including personally identifiable information, about you or your activities (including across different websites or over time), and the information collected may be associated with you or your personally identifiable information. This information may be used for various purposes, including, but not limited to, online behavioral advertising and providing you with content specific to your interests. Please be aware that such third party content and applications and the cookies and other tracking technologies associated therewith are not under Our control and are the responsibility of such third parties. Accordingly, You must contact such third parties directly should you have inquiries concerning their use, collection, storage, maintenance, protection and/or disclosure of your information, including your personally identifiable information. You can opt out of receiving certain targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website at .
What Choices Do You Have Concerning The Disclosure Of Your Information?
We provide the following choices to allow You to exercise control over the disclosure of your information, including your personally identifiable information:
Disclosure of Your Personally Identifiable Information to Unaffiliated Third Parties. Should you desire for Us not to disclose your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes, You can opt-out by emailing us directly.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies. As noted above, You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to provide you with notifications when cookies are sent. Flash cookies may also be managed via Adobe Flash Player’s setting, as noted above.
Promotions. Should you desire not to have Us use your personally identifiable information to send you promotions concerning our or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by emailing us directly.
Targeted Advertising. You can opt-out of allowing Us to use your personally identifiable information or other information to deliver targeted advertisements by emailing us directly. As previously noted, We do not have control over third parties’ collection or use of your personally identifiable information for such purposes and You will need to contact such third parties directly to see if they offer the ability to opt out of targeted advertising by such third parties.
How Do We Protect Your Personally Identifiable Information?
We store our data in a secure, PCI compliant, redundant, cloud-based data center.
If You have created a user account with Us you are solely responsible and liable for any unauthorized use of or access to your account or corresponding information (including, but not limited to, your personally identifiable information) resulting or arising from your negligence in failing to protect the confidentiality of your password and/or the knowing or intentional disclosure of your password to any person or entity. Please do not share or disclose your password with any person or entity.
Please be aware that information that You disclose publicly on the Website (such as in comments, reviews, or other posts) is not protected and may be accessed by anyone for any purpose whatsoever, so please refrain from posting personally identifiable information or other sensitive information in such forums.
WHILE WE COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION AND DATA SECURITY LAWS, GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE INTERNET, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR INFORMATION, INCLUDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION, WILL BE SECURE AND/OR WILL NOT BE ACCESSED BY AN UNAUTHORIZED PERSON. ANY TRANSMISSION OR PROVISION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED, PROVIDED SUCH UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE WAS NOT AS A DIRECT RESULT OF OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
How Can You Correct Or Change Your Personally Identifiable Information?
Please send Us an email at [insert] should you wish to review, alter, correct or delete any personally identifiable information that we have collected and stored about You. We reserve the right not to comply with any such request should We believe that doing so would hinder law enforcement efforts or violate any law, rule or regulation or otherwise render the information inaccurate. Please be aware that in certain instances We may not be able to delete your personally identifiable information unless we also delete your user account in its entirety.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information concerning Our disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request this information, please contact us at email@example.com